If you think you know me then you have the upper hand on me, because I dont understand myself. ~Lil Wayne



Sunday, February 5, 2012

What Works for You

Since this was the second time I decided to go natural I wanted to try something different. When I was natural before I was jet black at one point and then a dark brown at one point. This time around I wanted my curls to pop and stand out so I decided to get my hair dyed. My dye was/is permanent. I went to the salon and had my hair bleached. Yes I am aware that bleaching is not good for your hair but it also depends on well you take care of your hair. I know my hair and how dark my natural hair is, I have to bleach in order to achieve the color I want. When you are natural you have to find what works for you as far as color and manageability. This is what I left the salon with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers